COFFEE MACHINE SERVICE TECHNICIAN JOB DECRIPTION :
An engineer with practical work experience of working on a variety of bean to cup, automatic and traditional coffee machines. Providing full technical maintenance and support on coffee machines to customers on site and in company workshop. Responsible for covering the geographical area of UAE visiting clients regularly, supplying, installing, servicing and repairing a range of espresso machines, bean to cup machines. Required to respond to breakdown call outs and to deliver coffee and tea products as well as coffee machines.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITES :
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Diagnose & repair Coffee Machines at customer premises & in workshop.
• Conduct preventative maintenance & calibration services.
• Refurbish older machines.
• Conduct pre site visits, deliver & install coffee & machines.
• Respond to breakdown call outs.
• Required to deliver products to customers.
• Maintain & respect company vehicle to required standards.
• Invoice & keep track of spare parts.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE :
Candidates will have previously worked in the same industry on a range of coffee machines, fully automatic and traditional and hold suitable electrical qualifications.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES :
• 2 years in a similar service role essential.
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
• Electronic/engineering Diploma an advantage.
• Experience with beverage brewing systems.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to understand and carry out oral or written instruction as and when required or requested.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to work alone and in a team.
• Ability to maintain high standards of assigned workload and develop along with the progression and growth of the company.