Dredge Yard is a company located in The Netherlands, The United Arab Emirates and The Arab Republic of Egypt.
Dredge Yard supplies several dredging components needed for the dredgers and dredge pipe lines.
Dredge Yard offers dredge engineering of dredge related equipment and steel structures for the bidding, tendering and manufacturing of new dredge parts or for modification of exiting dredging equipment.
Dredge Yard offers consulting regarding dredge components, dredge concept design, quality control, outsourcing of dredging parts, outsourcing of dredgers design, dredge project Management, maintenance and repair of dredgers, dredge tender and bidding of dredge parts and spare parts systems for dredgers.
Dredge Yard website: www.dredgeyard.com
Qualifications (Mechanical Engineer)
- 2 years’ experience in ENGINEERING
- Graduate of B.S MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- Experience in INVENTOR SOFTWARE
- Experience in DREDGING it would be an advantage
- Working independently
- Maximum 35 years of age
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of products in Dredging
- Basic design of Dredge components
- Strength calculation / FEA / FMEA
- Weight calculation
- Production drawing / manuals
- Testing of products
- Co-ordinating production/suppliers
Please, send us a SHORT CV and latest picture on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 971-44574002